Entering the new year 2020, it’s time to plan your trip this year. If you are frequently traveled up in 2019 or otherwise have not enjoyed the tour in 2019, then set your heart to new travel experience in the new year.
Here are 10 travel resolutions that you may run in 2020.
- Do not just dream, go now: If it has been longer you imagine your dream vacation, make happen this year. Use the savings you have saved for a foreign destination that you desire for a long time. If you do not have enough money, fulfill dreams into tourist destinations in the country that is still affordable in cost. Too much consideration will only further delaying your departure for a vacation. Intend your heart that 2020 is the year you traveled.
- Use your leave: You leave the rest of 2019 is still a lot? It’s a sign it’s time to spend it right away for a vacation. Choose a tourist destination which you can rest your mind and body from the daily work routine. Sea fans can select shore excursions. Or, if you are fond of hiking, this is when you design your adventure exploring the mountain.
- Travel alone: If you are familiar traveled with friends or family, set your intentions for traveling solo in 2020. Vacationing in a gang is exciting. But everyone needs to feel the experience of traveling alone. You will learn a lot about yourself, overcome your fear, and know the power of yourself that you actually have. In addition, traveling solo gives you the opportunity to explore the destinations that you want without the need to compromise with others first.
- Read travel book: Time to buy a travel book and be inspired by the book. Choose a book that contains records and journey, not a tourist guidebook. Select which roughly indeed remarkable destinations you are interested in. Who knows when you turn that makes the book a trip of your own story.
- Get rid of the gadgets: Can you make a trip without a little update on social media? Challenge yourself and enjoy your trip without the involvement of the gadget. When going a vacation, leave your laptop or tablet. Simply bring a cell phone only. But turn off social media features on mobile phones. Then really do travel, ranging from relaxing on the beach, enjoying the local food, to sleep without the company of the mobile phone. Just use a mobile phone to communicate with the family.
- Environmentally conscious travelers: It’s time you become responsible travelers, especially on the environment, both natural and human. When did you last say thank you to the waiter or flight attendants who serve you? If this is not your habit, then do it this year. Also with nature, make it a habit not to bring toiletries in the form of small packages such as sachets of liquid soap because just leave garbage that can not be unraveled. As well as simple things like do not litter and bring refillable water bottles.
- Eat like a local: Challenge yourself to eat what to eat local people while traveling, especially if you are traveling to Europe or countries that do not staple rice. If you traveled in the country, a time to yourself to try the local food. Of course, the choice of food should be according to the rules of religion and your health.
- Create an Electronic Passport (e-Passport): Your passport is still a conventional passport? It’s time to change to the E-Passport. The difference is in the E-Passport are chip containing the passport holder information, including its biometric data that the passport holder’s face and fingerprint. The way you apply for E-Passports is not different from a conventional passport.
- Time for packing lightly: Low-cost airlines allow people traveling sparingly. But the problem is congenital baggage must be as light as possible because the addition of luggage weight will add to the cost. So train your ability to pack luggage lightly. The trick is to bring the goods as needed. Create a list of luggage and make it a habit not to carry too much. Also learn to package it well, for example, clothes rolled, not folded, to save space in the bag.
- Have equipment traveling: Time to buy a bag kernel that you seek. 2020 to the time you are shopping for supplies traveling. Could it be snorkeling gear such as masks, snorkels, and frog legs? Or a sleeping bag and tent. However, it could be just simple equipment, such as eating utensils in miniature or travel adapter.